Lastest Blogs and Podcast

Monday, December 29, 2008

XMAS Secret Santa

I had a wonderful Christmas and Kwanzaa celebrations this year.  My wife and I brought one another wonderful gift and  the boys were overjoyed by their gifts.  I think my most favorite part was our family Secret Santa game we played with the boys.

image is the store we purchased our Secret Santa gifts.  I suggested the store, because it was inexpensive and it would give our family an opportunity to buy a nice, fun, and thoughtful gift for their secret recipient. 

 

 

 

So My Secret Santa was my Lovely Wife!  she brought an MP3 Player Holder for the Gym. 

DSC01109

 

Nyrere received a "Tony The Tiger" Alarm Clock from Me.DSC01103 image

Achebe received a DSC01105 pokemon gum ball machine from Nyrere. 

 

Mandela got a ball from Achebe... DSC01104

Shanickwa received a variety of Lip balms from Mandela.DSC01111

 

All and All the Secret Santa was a hit.  The Kids loved the simple gifts.  My wife and I enjoyed the exchange.  Picking a store like 5 Below eliminates the cost issues and it is also fun.  We will make this a part of our yearly XMAS.

No comments: