Lastest Blogs and Podcast

Friday, July 11, 2008

Contemplation

 

Image142

As I sit here again on the bus contemplating life and I realize that life is merely an interpretation of events, interactions and our surroundings. We look through the eyes of our mind and through that interpretation we determine what the true meaning or message being conveyed. For example, a bus filled with passengers witness the same accident. Each person will provide a common recount of the event, but there will be differences in the stories. Why? Because the experience was lived differently by everyone, the experience was not viewed through the same eyes of the mind. I believe that this applies in many aspects of our life experiences.

As I read more of the Yoga sutras, I am more inclined to believe that the understanding, education and the nourishment necessary to maintain the strength of a man’s spiritual being is found in all aspects of Yoga, Buddhism and Christianity. I suppose the other religions provide additional components of consideration. I will continue my reading and I report my findings.

No comments: