Lastest Blogs and Podcast

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Journey to Enlightenment

 

Over the past several weeks, I have been doing quite a bit of philosophical and spiritual studies. I am reading to provide insight into God’s purpose for me and my family.

I was born into Christianity and I came up in a church that CLAIM TO TEACH the “naked truth.” The “naked truth” according to this Church was raw without sugar coats. This organization was a hell fire and brimstone Holiness Church. Unfortunately this brand of the so called “truth” left me empty, unfulfilled and hopeless.

As an 8 year old boy, my heart desire was to feel the God as others did. I have now become conscious and I will not fake my beliefs nor will I put on a show, but as God manifest himself to me and through me, I will share my gift with you.

Image130I have now realized that God did not define us as Christians, Muslim, Buddhist or etc.., but humans have provided these titles and the religious bigotry. I believe that God’s truth is constant and true always. It does not matter what label is attached to it, or who proclaims it. It is still truth.

So with that in mind I officially become a student of God and his Truth. I will only follow his design. I will not be bounded by any belief system that promotes closed-mindedness, violence, bigotry, intolerance.

I believe that God has manifested himself through his son. I believe that Christ is the Son of God.

I am reading others such as Buddha, Mohammad, and Pantanjali as a part of my studies.

I plan to update my blog from time to time as I continue my Journey to Enlightenment.

John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

clap

No comments: